Friday, June 03, 2011

My philosophy

So, you are wondering, just who is this Ann Marie?


So do I sometimes!


I think often of the phrase "a good girl" when thinking of just who I am, but there is so much more to me than my moral values. I am a unique character at times, with many talents in a constant state of transition. I have been told I am a "renaissance woman" because I am always learning new things. However, there are times, when I wish I did not still need learning experiences at my age. I dabble in a wide variety of creative pursuits, and consider myself an artist. I do not remember who said it, but my favorite quote of late is:


"An artist is not a special kind of person. Every person is a special kind of artist"




If you happen to be in need of sewing of any kind,  you can gmail me at aaannmarie9@gmail.com
I have posted pictures on Google Buzz.


OR: look for me on facebook (every day--yes, I am probably addicted to FB) so we can discuss how and what I may be able to help you with.


OR: Look for me on LinkedIn, and be sure to send a message along if you ask to "connect" on LI. (I do not usually connect with people I do not actually know) so the gmail and facebook are the best places to start.


I apologize for any inconvenience my internet caution may involve for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment